Opening hours swimming pool
The swimming pool is closed on the following days and times: Mon - Fri between 15.30 and 18.00
For the rest, the swimming pool is open according to our regular opening hours until a quarter of an hour before closing time.
The wellness area is open according to our regular opening hours until a quarter of an hour before closing time.
The use of our swimming pool and wellness area is subject to certain rules of conduct:
- Access to the swimming pool is allowed from 18 years.
- Showering is mandatory before using the swimming pool and after using the toilet.
- It is not allowed to swim with your children outside the special times. This is possible on Wednesdays and Sundays between 11.00 and 14.00. 1 child per parent.
- From Monday to Friday the swimming pool is closed due to swimming lessons from 15.30 to 18.00.
- You can swim up to a quarter of an hour before closing time
Wellness and showers
- Wearing slippers is recommended.
- Swimwear is mandatory in the wellness area. Except Tuesday and Thursday.
- Consumption is not allowed in the sauna and adjacent areas.
- Showering and drying is mandatory before the use of the saunas and after the use of the toilet.
- Drying after sauna and shower use is mandatory before entering the toilet and dressing room.
- You should sit or lie on a towel in the saunas and adjoining rooms with your entire body.
- The use of saunas and adjoining rooms for any purpose other than that for which they are intended will result in the immediate termination of membership without refund.
- No hair removal method is allowed, nor is scrubbing, hair dyeing and nail cutting.
- Drying of towels and or clothing in the sauna is forbidden.
Max Health Club is CLOSED
As a result of the decision taken by the federal authorities and RIVM, we are obliged to cease all activities as of today, Sund...Read more
New measures, new opportunities. Max keeps unpacking so stay tuned.
Dear members, Although we could expect that April 6 might be a bit too optimistic to receive you all at the club, it still h...Read more